Monday, August 1, 2011

The Finish Line: Day #3 - There And Back Again.

After almost two months, I'm proud to say, Hello Texas! This trip has been an amazing experience for me. I've met so many people from around the world and biked with 23 other bicyclist during this trip. Joining with the Coast to Coast Team really made everything I accomplished possible. They took care of me and provided for me and I really appreciate everything they did for me! I flew out of San Francisco, at 5:15 to Las Vegas, where I found another plane to Houston, Texas at 8 p.m. I finally arrived in Houston, at 1 a.m. It's good to be home. I'm glad, and sad to say that this is the end of my journey of biking ocean to ocean. I really hope y'all enjoyed this blog and maybe one day be able to fulfill your dream, whatever it may be. Thank you for all your prayers and support through these past two months. It was tough, and there were days where I just wanted to give up, but I pushed on and accomplished a my dream. Something I will never forget. Remember, every great dream begins with a dreamer....That's you.



Who wants to walk across America with me?! Hehe. Justkidding. [Not yet] Well guys, I'm not good with goodbyes.....So. I'm outty.

THE END


Stephen Rosenberger.

Location:New Waverly,United States

1 comment:

  1. That was incredible. Fabulous job, and you need to unicycle now.

    ReplyDelete