Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Finish Line: Day #2 - Touring.







Today was another busy day in San Francisco! Mrs. Swengel, Cameron and I went back to Fisherman's Wharf to take a bus a tour to see Muir Woods, and another city, Sausalito, California. Our bus driver was fantastic! He didn't only drive well but he knew his history and communicated it well.





The trees in Muir Woods are huge Coastal Red Wood trees. Some of which live to be 800 years old and grow over 250 feet tall.





We met some people from Carolina, on the tour and talked to them for a while too. After an amazing dinner provided by Adagio, [A hotel] we went to the top floor of a Marriott to see the lit up city. It was beautiful! We were only 39 stories up but could still see all the street and building lights perfectly.


San Francisco has been an amazing experience. One more day in San Francisco, then, TEXAS!


Stephen Rosenberger.

Location:Berry St,San Francisco,United States

1 comment:

  1. That's a TALL tree. I would hug one too if I encountered one of God's creation.
    I'm glad you learned your San Francisco history, you can teach me. ;)
    Please give Mrs. Swengel and Cameron a BIG hug for me tomorrow upon your departure and the rest of the crew for having adopting you at the time of need. This was such an experience, for me too.
    See you in the morning,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete