Friday, July 1, 2011

Day #25 - Marriage Is What Brings Us Together Today.

Basically. All the groomsmen just hung out today until it was time for the wedding. We had our pictures taken at 3, then got ready for the wedding to take place at 4. I was so excited for Phil and Maresa, I can't beileve they're married now! After the wedding we had a reception where we danced, ate and did all that fancy stuff you do at weddings. It was a lot of fun. Phil and Maresa are perfect. And. This week was my first time to actually meet all of the Aughenbaugh's in person, I absolutely love them. I'll try to put pictures of the wedding up tomorrow, I don't have any right now. Our family grew today, adding Maresa Rosenberger :). It was an amazing celebration! Tomorrow I'm driving back to Kansas to meet up with Dave, whom I'll be finishing my trip with. Another month and I would have biked all the way across America. Well... That's about it for tonight. When I start biking again Sunday I'll have more stories to tell.


Stephen Rosenberger.

Location:E Kansas Cir,Denver,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment