Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day #33 - The Great Divorce.

Last night we stayed in a motel where we had the whole upstairs to ourselves. It was like a whole house. We had fun in that. We biked 50 miles into Pueblo, Colorado today. It's the last city before we go into the mountains so we decided it would be a good place to get our bikes checked one last time. We passed a bunch of trains today, and that's about all that happened all day. We ate a nice lunch and basically just chilled all day. Two days ago I met up with a supported bike group going to San Francisco. It's a group of four guys my age and they're biking across America for MS. As many of you know my original plan was to bike to California, so I took the liberty and invited myself to follow this group. :P Everything is working out great and I love biking with a group of guys my age. Sad part is, Dave and I split ways again. He's continuing on to Oregon. Tomorrow's plan is to bike 100 miles and go a total of 4,000 feet up in elevation. There are going to be a lot of exciting things happen on this trip the next few days. I'll keep y'all posted :).


Stephen Rosenberger.

Location:S Grand Ave,Pueblo,United States

3 comments:

  1. Hi son
    Well you sound excited! I'm sad for you and Dave. We wish him well.
    Can't wait to read about all the exiting news. Drink plenty of water and eat when you get hungry. ;)
    Love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephen! I was wondering where your new friends are from and whether they are or where scouts. How are the mountains? Does it remind you of Philmont?

    It is probably a good thing that you are not going to Oregon. I read this summer about a group of bikers who rode through Portland NAKED and a biker who was knocked off his bike by an irate hawk!! So be careful, especially since you are going to California.

    Have a great day. Your Friend,
    Larry F. (posted from Todd's iPhone 4)


    P.S. I am heading North to the Boundary Waters (Minnesota) with the troop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gonna do an awesome job in the Rockies:) You're going into one of my favorite places in the whole entire world! :D
    Hey, good job on keeping up with this blog! It must get annoying posting every day! (I don't even post on my blog every month :P)I really enjoy reading it :D
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete