Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day #47 - 5 More Days.

Today we didn't start biking until 8 a.m..... Which is really late compared to our usual time. We biked the whole way with two of the MS bikers, Leland and Rachel, who both race back home. And. Who are both from Pennsylvania, which is where Cameron, Matt, Stehl and Tyler are all from. [The guys i'm biking with] Cameron and I were pretty proud of ourselves for keeping up with them [Even though they could have gone faster]. Another biker, David, biked with us most of the day as well. For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, the group I joined up with is biking across America to fundraise money for MS. David, a biker of the other MS group, has MS himself and is still riding a bike. I really enjoyed talking to him. The wind was a lot better today than yesterday, we even had a little tail wind this evening. We biked 80 miles today and tomorrow is only going to be 70. Oh yeah, sad news.... I got my second flat today! It wasn't a big deal though, I fixed it and we were back on the road. We are staying in Eureka, Nevada, which is a pretty historical town. I don't know what happened here, it just looks historical.


Only 5 more days until the finish line..... I can't believe the trip is almost over, it feels like I just started it.


Stephen Rosenberger.

Location:Lincoln Hwy,Eureka,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment