Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day #16 - Two Peddles Forward, One Peddle Back.

Today we woke up around 7 and went to check out the Cave in Rock.


There were actually a few movies filmed with the cave and it's pretty big. After that we went to town to ear breakfast. The town was completely quiet, so quiet that you could hear the electricity flowing through the wires above the road.. We faced hills all day long, going up and against winds at the same time is tough. But. We made it! 87 miles to a city called Carbondale. Tomorrow Mr. G is planning on renting a car for the next week while I ride my bike. It also looks like I am going to be able to finish the journey with another biker we met last week. We will both be heading to Oregon.


Stephen Rosenberger.
Mr. G.

Location:S Lewis Ln,Carbondale,United States

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! I'm so happy you get to finish the trip! Have a good nights rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm real sad for Mr. G having to wait on us getting to you. We will try to get to you a couple of days earlier.
    Do you have the bikers name and number?
    I hope it works out to your favor son.
    Your mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Press On" my friend...><>
    Godspeed for the journey ahead!
    (( Dupre's Do Pray 4 U ))
    faith, hope & love,
    Mark, Susie, Caleb & Malachi Dupre'
    Phil l:3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Stephen and Brian,
    Did you see any bats in the cave? That would be really cool.
    Stephen - I hope you're able to finish. I'll be praying for you.
    Brian - 1200 plus miles! Wow that's awesome. I think of the times we did 50 miles with the scouts and went home incredibly tired. I can't imagine riding the miles you have gone. I know your family will be glad to have you home.
    Take care guys. Be safe.
    Your friend,
    Mr. F.

    ReplyDelete