Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day #23 - First Break Day.

I had a pretty full day today. Woke up around 5 o'clock to start driving toward Colorado at 5:30. I'm really glad to be with my family again! We made it to Denver, Colorado around 3 o'clock.... P.S. I slept the entire way. When we arrived I met the rest of Maresa's family :). I spent time with her family, meeting her awesome siblings. Then spent time with my dad's family, who flew in for the wedding. My big family went to Casa Bonita, to eat. This restaurant is known for it's entertainment and it's true, the entertainment is pretty cool.


The place was packed and we waited about 30 minutes to be seated, but when we finally sat down the show started. It's a fun place to visit, but the food isn't the best. Having a day off of biking is refreshing, but my body feels sore now that I'm not using it. Tomorrow I'm going to check out Pikes Peak and enjoy the morning with my extended family. Then tomorrow evening we have a wedding rehearsal.


Stephen Rosenberger.
Mr. G.

Location:E Kansas Cir,Denver,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment